Advice concerning Unilorin Post utme

I saw this post today by a unilorite who gave advice on how post utme
runs in Unilorin and I felt it will be useful for you. Enjoy.

Now that the post utme form is out and the date
is set, I'll like to advice all aspirants. Try and
cover your Mathematics, English, biology and
current affairs, read each and every aspect of
the four subjects because UNILORIN questions
has to do with all the four. Last year when I did
mine, I was given 4 Mathematics questions, 1
biology, 3 current affairs and 42 English
questions despite the fact that I was going for
Bsc. Mathematics, so irrespective of your course
of study try as much as possible to revise
everything. Go back to your secondary school
English, NOUN phrase, verb phrase, adjectival
phrase cos most of my questions came out from
that aspect, don't overlook any aspect at all.
Also in the current affairs, they asked the full
meaning of WAUG which the better by far
university hosted two or three years ago,
question also came out on former super eagles
coach (westerhoff or so cos I missed d question)
. The only biology question that came out was
which of this animal is cold blooded. And the
Mathematics is nothing to fear about cos they're
simple equation question but technical. Also
don't waste time on one question, you'll be given
35 minutes but it'll be very fast. Don't be afraid
of the questions cos fear at times makes one to
forget things, calm down and click the right
answers. It's my prayer that you guys will have
good scores and finally be a unilorite. Wishing all
aspirants all the best.